Happy Saturday. I had an opportunity to row around the canals in Crystal River in a dinghy today. Problem was I experienced a great deal of fear stepping into a small dinghy from a floating dock. Wish I could tell you why but I’m at a loss why there was fear experienced. This gave me an idea about what to talk about today with my Feng Shui Blog. FEAR. There are lots of ways to address fears using Feng Shui principals. I have decided to talk about the middle of the Bagua. If you need to look at the Bagua you will find one you can copy from my FengShuiSolutions.org web site. This area of the Bagua is referred to as the #5, Health and Clarity. This area of the Bagua is associated with the Earth Element. Meaning browns, dark oranges, squares and pictures depicting desert scenes are good to use in this area to increase your stability and sense of security. Establishing security is only one step. It is important to understand why you feel insecurity but this requires a great deal more reflection and more then I can address in my daily blog.
I’m not the least bit ignorant, Yvonne. I know what Islam teaches. And in your counter-argument, you verified beautifully exactly what I pointed out…submission is the path to achieve Islam’s version of religious success. It doesn’t matter that they tack on promises that say submission will get you to Oneness. It’s still submission, and it’s a very effective way of controlling the spiritually immature.
Christianity does the same thing using guilt. All sorts of promises are made to you if you will just purge yourself of guilt, the result being that you end up focusing on your imaginary guilt – all of which is defined by men. Some people go so far as to flog themselves or continuously punish themselves instead of focusing on the joyousness and freedom of becoming who you really are – warts and all! You are a unique individual for a reason.
Buddhism does the…
View original post 422 more words
– Marjorie Hilliard, Feng Shui Master
With today’s economy starting or operating your own business must certainly be a challenge. I owned my dream Gift Shop when we experienced the tragedy of 9/11. My shop was set up using Feng Shui principles and was quite successful in under two years. My customers frequently commented on how the shop ‘felt’ and confessed they would come in just to be in the energy. It was the day after 9/11 and I was in the back storage room when an elderly man cleared his throat to let me know he was standing in the door way so as not to frighten me. When I asked him what I could do for him he simply said, “I needed to be in this energy. How do you do it?” Throughout the weeks that followed many customers would come in for the same reason. As a gift shop owner this was not only good for business but also made me feel like I was somehow contributing to the wellbeing of my customers.
You can use Feng Shui in your business to create the type of atmosphere you desire for your employees and customers. If the energy flow around your employees is balanced and can move freely you are far more likely to have productive and happy employees. I find that businesses I have consulted with that have blocked doors and clutter that interrupts the flow of energy (chi) attracts the same type of individuals. Because the energy is tense and blocked the employees get frustrated more easily, are less productive and in many cases don’t work well together.
You can apply the same reasoning to your customers. If your business is uncomfortable to enter or stay in your customers are likely to feel the same way. How many times have you gone into a store that is so over stocked or cluttered you feel like you have to maneuver carefully around the store so as to avoid knocking something over or miss finding the item you went into the store to buy. More is not better in Feng Shui. The rule is: allow the energy to flow freely.
Stores with inventory:
Make sure to arrange your merchandise so it makes sense energetically. Think about your home furnishings. For example, do you mix kitchen items with garage stuff, or clothing with bathroom accessories? Go to my webpage, www.fengshuisolutions.org and download a copy of the Bagua. Use the Bagua as a road map. By using the Bagua you will see it is not a good idea to put sharp tools, water features, refrigerators etc. in the back left corner known as the Prosperity Gua. Instead, this is an excellent area to display floral print furniture, red/white and blue flags, pictures of people or animals, packets of seeds, red scarfs etc. These are all fire or wood elements which support this area of the Bagua.
Make sure the entrance into your store is free of clutter, easy to enter, welcoming and above all does not make the customer feel uncomfortable. Make sure the flow of energy moves freely. I always think of the flow of chi like the flow of a stream. Picture how a stream flows and how the rocks and tree limbs cause the flow to be re-directed. Or how the piling up of fall leaves can even stop the flow. You should use this same thought process when accessing how the energy is flowing throughout your store.
Whether customers visit your office or not does make any difference in how you want the energy (chi) to flow. As I talked about earlier, your employees now become your ‘customers’. Your employees are the ones performing services that you benefit from. Really no different from customers buying your goods benefiting you. Some things you should consider:
- Make sure your personal office is arranged in the ‘power’ position. What this means is you want to be able to see who is entering your office without having to turn around. Energetically, to be in charge, you need to be able to ‘see’ what is coming. No surprises. If possible, have your desk situated so you are sitting facing the door.
- I find employees who use cubicles can perform better if they do not feel vulnerable. This means, they to need to be in the power position. When using cubicles this can be a challenge. Although I don’t like to recommend mirrors too often, in this case a small reflective picture frame (glass) or mirror placed in front of the employee would allow them the ability to look into the mirror to see what is happening behind them. They will feel safer and therefore hopefully more productive.
- Avoid putting the break room in the Prosperity corner or Illumination area of the Bagua. The best place to put the break room is in the family/health area. And never place the refrigerator/freezer in the Prosperity corner of any room. If you do not have any other option then at least place pictures or statements that represent how the Prosperity of your business looks and feels to you in the same area of the refrigerator. Refrigerators are electrical which is a fire element but they are mostly associated with metal. Fire and metal are not good companions. The Prosperity area of the Bagua is most associated with the Fire Element which represents excitement. Do not use a black refrigerator in this area. Black is water so a black refrigerator represents lots of metal AND water. Not a good combination for this area of the Bagua either.
Keep in mind, the items you choose and the placement select is NOT CAUSING your challenges. They ONLY represent them. With this understanding then consider the recommendations I have provided in this article and know that following any of my recommendations requires you to feel comfortable using them. If you are not comfortable with the selection or placement of something (pictures, furniture etc.) you will eventually rearrange the furniture back to something you feel better with until the cause of whatever challenge you are dealing with is addressed.
Advanced Feng Shui Certification Course starts Saturday, October 3, 2015 *prerequisite required
Feng Shui Certification Course starts Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Feng Shui Certification Course starts Sunday, October 25, 2015
It is worth exploring?
Marjorie says yes…..
Feng Shui is about how the flow of energy around you affects your enthusiasm and creativity. And surprisingly, even what kind of first impression you can present to new career opportunities.
Here’s how you can benefit by using these Feng Shui tips.
- When looking or preparing to enter into a new career opportunity, I recommend taking a good hard look at the area that relates to your ability to learn new information. Equally as important is how you apply the wisdom you already possess. On the Bagua this is shown as the Wisdom/Knowledge area.
This area of the Bagua is generally located immediately to your left as you walk into a room. You can also sit down at your desk and look to your left. This will be the Wisdom/Knowledge area of your desk. So what do you have in this area? Is it cluttered or inaccessible, loaded with old out of date documents or is it empty?
Before embarking on the task of securing a new career, you want to make sure you are properly prepared. You wouldn’t walk into a job interview without first updating your resume and considering what to wear. Equally important is knowing how you want to present yourself and having a clear idea of the outcome you are seeking.
And it is just as important to make sure you prepare the energy around and within you as well. This is the energy you will naturally show and radiate as part of who you are. Think of it this way, when being promoted to a new position, it is natural to take on the energetic persona that the new position holds. So to move forward, you should leave behind the old energy of the position you were just promoted from.
Therefore, as you look for a new job and career, you should leave the energy of the previous position behind and be prepared to bring forth the new persona that matches the position you are seeking.
This can be done in a number of different ways:
- Release any uniforms or required clothing from the previous job
- Release old material that is not necessary to retain
- Organize your Wisdom/Knowledge area of the Bagua especially on your desk, in your office and the main area of your home.
- Place information about the new career/job you are seeking in the Wisdom/Knowledge area of your office and home. You only need to do this in one or two places, no more, as it could prove to be too much.
2. Next, take a look at the Career area of the Bagua of your home and office. The Career area of the Bagua is located by determining the true front door into your home. Stand outside looking at the front entrance into your home. The Career area of the Bagua will be located in the middle of the entire span of the front of your home. So if your front door is located in the centre, then you can consider your front door as the entry way into your career. The same logic applies to entry into your office or rooms of your home. Stand in the doorway looking into the room. Picture a 9 square grid of the room to determine the Career area. Take a look at to the picture of the Bagua.
- Make sure the door can fully open and that there is nothing stacked behind the door.
- This is a good area to have flow, so a water element works nicely in this area. If possible use a dark blue door mat, or one with wavy lines. Or you can hang a picture of a stream flowing into your room. Avoid wild, raging water scenes, you don’t want the energy of your career to resemble something that is out of control or precarious. Of course, this depends entirely on the type of career you want!
- The Career area of the Bagua should be welcoming, have an easy flow and hold the kind of energy you want represented in your career/job
3. The next area of the Bagua you should consider is Inspiration/Messaging. This area is all about your ability to be heard, to get your message out and to define who you are. For a business, this is the area that deals with advertising. For an individual, it is their personal statement about themselves, what they want people to know and understand about them. It’s about being inspirational. When taking on the task of searching for a new job or career, or just wanting a promotion with your company, this area of the Bagua can be especially important.
Consider what you want to have noticed about your accomplishments, your unique skills and experiences. Take a look at this area of the Bagua in your home or office. Look at everything located in this area and allow yourself to get a good sense of what message you are currently putting out to the world.
I like to refer to this area as the ‘smoke signal’. This is the energetic message that is all around you as well as the message being sent out to the world stating that this is who you are.
If you look at the Bagua you will see this area is located in the middle at the top. Standing in the doorway looking into your office the Inspiration/Messaging area will be in the middle area of the back wall.
Typically this is where I find blank walls or windows. The blank walls can indicate there is no clear message or purpose. A window can actually be a good thing. It indicates there is an open and clear opportunity to get your message out. But you need to have a message available.
When someone has a window in this area of the Bagua I suggest placing pictures or statements near the window that reflect what you want people to know about you or your business. I would avoid using pictures of flowing water and especially pictures of waterfalls. Unlike the benefit of having water flowing through your career, this area of the Bagua is best suited for fire elements.
Remember, ‘smoke signal’ area. You need fire to create smoke so your message can be seen far away. But you don’t want a huge fire, just something that is capable of having a bit of smoke. Too hot a fire usually does not create much smoke and can’ burn up’ your message. Use this image to help guide you in selecting the perfect pictures and statements that will best reflect your messaging about yourself and your business.
These are just a few suggestions how Feng Shui principals can help you in your desire to find a new job, career or obtain the promotion you are seeking. They are very general suggestions as Feng Shui is far more insightful and does not possess a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. I hope you find these suggestions helpful.
Marjorie Hilliard, RN, Feng Shui Master successfully completed a 4 year Graduate Course at The Power Feng Shui Academy of Santa Fe and is the owner of Feng Shui Solutions. Marjorie has over 12 years experience working with individuals, small and large businesses, interior designers and charitable community organizations providing expert guidance on the appropriate application of Feng Shui principals as they apply to individual needs of her clients. Marjorie offers comprehensive Feng Shui instruction and community presentations in the Atlanta area.
Marjorie is currently running classes to teach the basics of Feng Shui. By applying these proven methods, they can help bring about positive change in all aspects of your life.
Dates of the upcoming classes:
July 12, 2105 – Feng Shui Certification Course beginning on Sunday, July 12, 2015 (class is 1 day a month for 6 months)
October 6, 2015 – Feng Shui Certification Course beginning on Sunday, October 6, 2015 (class is 1 day a month for 6 months)
October 3, 2015 – ADVANCED Feng Shui Certification Course – this class is open to students who have successfully completed the Feng Shui Certification Course ONLY.
Click here for more information about these classes.
While it may not be possible to start from scratch, there are some things you can do to add some health to your wealth, and Feng Shui is involved.
Contrary to a popular thought about Feng Shui, the items or placement of furniture has no influence on your prosperity. It is the selection and placement of those items and furniture that reflect your current financial situation. If I were to look at the prosperity section of the Bagua for my client, and saw a garbage can and a broken clock sitting on a painted dark blue wood side table it would be painfully obvious this client is likely experiencing financial challenges. Let me break this down, so you can understand what each of the items mentioned could mean.
The garbage can may be saying “my financial prosperity is in the trash”
The broken clock indicates “my financial prosperity isn’t working”
The painted dark blue wood table represents the wood element which supports the fire element associated with the prosperity area of the Bagua. However, because the table is painted a dark blue and the color dark blue is considered a water element, the fire has difficulty staying ignited therefore indicating even if there was good prosperity, for this client, it is likely they have challenges keeping the prosperity going.
The items, above, are not causing the lack of prosperity, they REFLECT it. So, what can you do to improve your prosperity?
Here are a few suggestions.
1. The drains, in your kitchen sink, bathroom sinks, bathtub, shower and commodes are areas where the chi (energy) can ‘drain’ out of your home. It is a good idea to keep the lids of the commodes down and the drains closed.
2. In Western Feng Shui we don’t use the four directions for orientation or placement of objects. Instead, we use the Bagua in its’ purest form. The nine squares. Orientation of the Bagua is essential and more than I can talk about in a brief article such as this. However, I can give you some help in finding the Prosperity corner of your home. Look at the picture of the Bagua. You will see that the Prosperity corner is in the upper left corner of the square. Now go stand at the true front door of your home. As you are standing on the threshold, looking into your home, the furthest left corner in the back of your home should be the Prosperity corner. Remember, this is a gross generalization for the location of the Prosperity corner as many other factors come into play. However, it will at least give you a general idea where to look. Things to consider;
Is this room(s) functional?
Is the room(s) organized and well cared for?
Consider the answer(s) to the previous questions. Anything you don’t like, FIX IT!
The prosperity corner is a great place to have inspirational pictures, a few fire elements such as the colors red or purple, lamps that work, pictures of people or animals. Avoid pictures of water, water fountains, lots of dark blues or black colored furniture or objects. Fire is made by burning wood and this area of the Bagua is most associated with the Fire element. So, add some Wood by using wood furniture, dark green or floral fabrics, and pictures of flowers or actual flowers. I highly recommend a healthy plant or cut flowers. You don’t want to use a plant or flowers that requires lots of care or maintenance. The reason is you don’t want your financial prosperity to require lots of care or maintenance so don’t put that energy out there.
Don’t overdo. More is not better. Just like nature, you want things to be balanced. Not too much of one element, and not enough of another. Think of what happens when we have heavy downpours; the excess water erodes the dirt (earth element). Let this be your guideline as you explore how you can get a “financial fresh start”.Marjorie covers all aspects of Feng Shui in her classes, which have been a huge success. Her next two classes being offered at the Conscious Living Center in Canton, GA start:
Tuesday, June 30 and the other starts Sunday, July 12, so reserve your spot now by calling the Conscious Living Center at 770-851-4225 or by visiting their web site at www.siconsciousliving.com.
About Marjorie Hilliard:
Marjorie Hilliard, RN
Feng Shui Master
Completed 4 year Graduate Program at The Power Feng Shui Academy of Santa Fe
Bachelors in Business Administration
Founder of the 5th Dimensional Healing© method of energy healing
Spring is a time of renewal. It is a time when all the dormant ideas and desires planted in the winter now ‘spring’ to life.
Like anything, a room must be prepared for the new ideas and desires to be ‘planted’ and nurtured. Spring is the perfect time to make that room by releasing those old clothes you haven’t worn in over 24 months, the chairs piled high with boxes that serve another purpose other than why they were built.
Spring is a time to open all your doors and windows to allow the fresh, new, rejuvenating spring air into your home. But none of this can be accomplished if you hold on to ‘old’ ideas with the thought that ‘one day I will do something with that item’.
Because you won’t.
If you haven’t worn the shirt hanging in your closet for over 24 months it isn’t likely you are going to ever again. All the items we have in our home, car, garage, office and yard represent something beyond the obvious. For example, an old dress, hanging in your closet, now two sizes too small just isn’t an old dress, it also can represent your need to hang onto old ideas and desires. However, releasing the dress can represent your intention to bring new ideas and desires into your life. By releasing the dress you have now made room for that to occur.
A word of caution to all you over doers out there….spring cleaning can be a massive move of energy. I recommend you strategize and move as slowly as you can.
For example, pick a room to focus on and when finished take a break for a couple of days before starting your next project. Approach spring cleaning much like you would getting ready to paint a wall. First you have to prepare the wall; dust off the cob webs, fill in the nail holes, tape around the door and window frames etc. All this has to be done before you paint on the new color. Spring cleaning should be approached much the same way. Take your time and think about what you are clearing or preparing to change in your life. What are you letting go? Don’t be afraid to reflect on how you felt when you finally released something you had been holding onto. Must people say they feel a sense of relief, a weight has been lifted and in many cases a sense of more clarity in their thoughts. Here are a few guidelines I can offer for spring cleaning:
2. If you begin to feel tired or overwhelmed – STOP – take a break. Go out to lunch, enjoy sitting outside amongst the trees, take a nap or simply give yourself permission to take a couple of days off.
3. Stay focused on what it is you want to accomplish. What are you releasing and why are you releasing it? Keep your new ideas and desires in mind as you make room for them.
Also, spring cleaning is not a legal requirement so don’t treat it like it is. You can choose how, when, what and the timing you desire when approaching your spring cleaning task. Take time to consider why you have chosen to spring clean and what you have chosen to release, replace or repair. Spring cleaning is a wonderful time to take charge of your new ideas and desires and actively participate in making them grow. Remember, you can’t plant a new garden if you don’t remove the old plants and weeds first.
Remember, Marjorie has a Feng Shui Certification Course beginning Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Feng Shui is an ancient art, originating in China over 3000 years ago, based on the balance of nature and how we individually attempt to create that same balance within our own lives. Everything we surround ourselves with physically, such as the clothing we choose to wear, the furniture design and placement in our homes and offices, the colors, pictures, knick knacks etc. all represent what is within ourselves.
About Marjorie Hilliard:
Marjorie Hilliard, RN
Feng Shui Master
Completed 4 year Graduate Program at The Power Feng Shui Academy of Santa Fe
Bachelors in Business Administration
Founder of the 5th Dimensional Healing© method of energy healing
Owner of Feng Shui Solutions http://www.FengShuiSolutions.org
Also please visit http://www.barefootteachings.org
Spring is in full swing, with new beginnings,upward growth and development, Feng Shui can impact the sale of our homes. If you have been contemplating putting your home on the market, spring is an auspicious time since many buyers are naturally drawn outside to look for homes in warmer weather. Ignoring the energetics of home while selling or buying, however, can complicate a transaction that is already stressful.
Feng Shui can be of enormous help to gain insight when preparing your home to go on the market. Choose symbolic versus sterile staging, or use Feng Shui principals to understand what to avoid or what to seek out when buying a new home.
It’s amazing how I’ve seen Feng Shui impact the successful sale of a home.
Here are two examples:
1. I was called in by the owner of a home, in Atlanta, who’s home had been on the market well past the expected sale date. The home was completely empty. As I walked through the home I found the chi to be stagnant but also very heavy, especially in the kitchen. The owners had most of their fights in the kitchen and some of that energy had remained. A clearing of old chi is always an excellent idea before placing your home on the market. Also, keep in mind, when a home is left empty the chi has no direction and basically stops flowing and settles. What I did in this consult was clear the chi and add fresh flowers before showings to bring in new life and lift the energy. The home sold within a couple of weeks.
2. I was consulted to look at a home in Greensboro, NC. This home was also vacant. In order to lift the chi of the home, I recommended bringing in some color. In this case, the previous owners had moved out of state so I used artificial flowers instead of real flowers. You should never use ‘dried’ flowers as their energy represents something that has died. I placed flowers in the ‘Helpful People’ area of the Bagua to bring in a better flow of potential buyers, added some flowers on the stair case that faced the front door. Stair cases are considered waterfalls because the chi rushes down the stair case. The flowers, being a wood element, help to soak up some of the chi thereby slowing the amount and impact of rushing chi toward the front door. By reducing the impact of rushing chi buyers were more comfortable entering the home. This home had a contract signed that week.
Some quick tidbits to consider:
– Be aware of poor Feng Shui that can cause stagnant energies or Chi, and utilize fixes that can help smooth the selling process.
– Pay attention to outdoor landscaping, lighting and color to enhance curb appeal. It takes a nanosecond to make a good first impression. A note about using the color red at the entrance to your property or home. Red could actually push someone away – red is considered fire. The entrance onto your property, the driveway, is equally as important as the entrance into your home. Make sure it is free of obstacles, including hanging branches or bushes that crowd the flow of chi. You don’t want the prospective buyers to feel like they have to push their way in.
– Fix or mend broken objects. Broken objects represent things that are “broken” or “not cared for” in your life. When preparing to sell your home it is important to nurture your home as much as possible so the chi is new and vibrant.
– Arrange furniture for easy conversations and away from natural walkways.
– Tidy, clean and flank the entrance with plants, water elements and a wind chime. Make sure the foyer includes a “wow” factor, the master bedroom is cozy and romantic, and the kitchen is spotless and tidy.
Banks and businesses all over the world have embraced Feng Shui.
Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, have all integrated the core principles of Feng Shui into urban planning. And so it goes that the cities naturally become more attractive to urban dwellers and investors. The latter being key to economic growth.
In my classes, Basic and Advanced, I cover some of this. In the Advanced Course I teach how to use Feng Shui in large businesses, corporate office design etc. The principals of Feng Shui are the same no matter what school you study.
So who else is bridging this gap between ancient principals and modern digital customer experience design? Enter Boz Zou, Head of User Experience at HeathWallace (pictured above), a JWT-owned global digital design powerhouse. He is the person behind applying ancient wisdom to create better digital customer experiences.
“The goal of Experience Design is to bring a sense of harmony to the interactions of brands with their target market. I incorporate the principals of Feng Shui to make design usable and delightful for those who are consuming products, as well as those people who are in the business of marketing and selling those products,” explains Zou.
His expertise in the nine core principles of Feng Shui has placed him on some fascinating projects for large financial institutions like Citibank, Manulife and HSBC, to name a few.
What are they doing?
– Design for an integrated and holistic system.
“When designing digital experiences, physical and various digital channels need to work coherently to provide a holistic consistent brand experience. User experience is cumulative across all channels and touch-points, as opposed to working in isolation.”
– Design for responsiveness and consider the limitations of the surroundings.
– Design for sustainability.
– Design for symmetry.
My Advanced class is just now completing a consultation for Walmart. It wasn’t an official consultation but I do intend to send the findings and recommendations to the local store evaluated and possibly to corporate. Years ago, I consulted with a corporate interior design specialist for the SE YMCA corporate building design.
To reflect the lifestyle and taste of their premium customer base, its brand experience design has become crucial in order to engage with the target market. By switching from purely transactional to design that uses lifestyle and emotional human conversations, they have extended customer relations with the bank.
When the flow of energy is considered great results can happen. Whether it is customer relations, an increase in customer base or employee productivity, properly applied Feng Shui principals can help create the end results desired.
Have you ever questioned why memories of past lives are difficult to retrieve? I know I certainly have. While past life regression is a wonderful tool, to access your past life memories, it still does not answer the question why we don’t easily remember. Throughout my Spiritual growth I have heard a variety of ideas as to why we do not have full memory of past life experiences. Probably the most popular reason I have heard is that we would not have the Spiritual growth if we had these memories. I have even repeated this thought to my students. It seemed to be the most logical explanation. But, admittedly this explanation never felt quite complete. Who and how are my past life memories being blocked? Who decides which memories are blocked or taken away? Wouldn’t it make more sense for me to remember important aspects of previous life experiences so I could make different decisions in this life time? Why the game of ‘see if you can guess when you reach a similar point in your current life’? Who decides if I made the ‘wrong’ decision and need to repeat an experience? These are only a sample of the many questions I have.
A few days ago, I was listening to some quiet music and out of the blue, I started to receive information about the lack of memory regarding past life experiences. Let me see if I can share the wisdom my Angels provided on this topic as beautifully as they shared it with me. Here is the quote from my Angels.
“It is difficult to understand or believe we are with you because your physical body, physical location has no memories from which to draw from. You have been taught that you forget because your memory is blocked when you move into the physical. This is not true. You have difficulty remembering or understanding because you are so naturally greatly influenced by the presence of the human body which has no memories. Awakening is the path to remembering because through awakening your Spirit, you, are less influenced by the human mind and experience your life with ‘some’ influence of your Spirit and all its’ memories and knowledge.”
The Angels tell me it is not true we lose our memories so we can grow and experience the current life. They said nothing is ever taken away or blocked from any of us. All our memories, experiences, wisdom stays with us from life to life. In our purest form, referred to as Spirit, we retain all our memories of past life experiences. So, if all our memories are intact within our Spirit then I go back to the question of why is it so difficult to remember? Why would we want to start all over each life time and struggle with why we are here, or what are we trying to accomplish? Wouldn’t it make more sense to ‘continue’ to grow and develop where we left off in the previous life? Or maybe, with memory of experiences we allow ourselves to make different choices. What I heard from my Angels is that our memories are not blocked by anyone but ourselves. It is through the human filters, emotions, perceptions and beliefs we block our own memories. Maybe not intentionally but at least this explains a few things to me. First of all, there is no one interfering with my growth and development by blocking my memories. The choices I make are purely mine. Second of all, by understanding my memories are fully intact, as a part of my Spirit, I can access them as I desire. Thirdly, with the clarity the Angels provided about memory it makes even more sense why we seek Awakening.
What does Awakening really mean to you? To me, it means to awaken our Spirit, our Self, so that we CAN remember who we really are and the path we wish to continue to follow. Awakening means to lessen the influence of the human emotions, perceptions and beliefs and allow our Spirit to better experience and perceive life. By becoming more aware of our Spirit identity we have more access to our previous lives and can bring forth the knowledge and wisdom of these experiences into our current life.
I had never really thought about the human filters as the reason why my past life memories are blocked. When I think about it, I realize when I am in meditation I am freed from some of the human filters. It is through meditation that my mind is quieted allowing my Spirit, my true Self, to become more prominent. I used to think while in meditation my vibration raises which allowed me to better communicate with my Angels but even as I write these words I can hear my Angels chuckling as the realization dawns on me that I can always hear my Angels, chatting away, whether I am engaged in meditation or buying groceries. So, it is not only in activities that quiet my busy mind, like meditation that I am able to access my Angels and my memories but I can actually accomplish this by Awakening my Spirit as well.
Looking back at previous lives shows me the choices I made and maybe even helps me better understand why I chose a particular existence. But what it doesn’t do is define who I am now. My body holds no memories. I hold my own memories. My various physical bodies allowed me to have the experiences I chose while I continued to be the same energy, the same Spirit, regardless of which body I chose to continue my journey.
The Angels say each life has its own significance, some more influential than others. As they try to explain the complexity of our Spirit, the energy we are composed of, I find it difficult to comprehend the meaning or even the purpose of the various life experiences. As energy, why take a physical existence at all? There is so much I don’t understand. The Angels assure me to fully understand our existence and the complexity of our reality there is much that still needs to be experienced. To attempt to explain it at this stage of our existence would be akin to trying to explain quantum physics to a 2 year old. I suppose another way of saying that is we don’t have enough knowledge and understanding to comprehend ALL there is to know.
So, with this little bit of clarity I hope you are able to continue your journey with a better understanding of how much the filters of your human existence influences your perspective. Look for those moments of peace and cherish the quiet times for this is when you are able to discover and truly remember who you are. Everything you have ever experienced, learned and the wisdom you gained is right there inside you. Its’ time to awaken your self, your Spirit. Access your memories by accessing your Spirit and see life through a whole different perspective.